Win the ultimate Christmas celebration package and have yourself a very Merry Christmas!
We are giving you the chance to WIN:
A real Monterey Pine Christmas tree (size of your choice) with stand and decorations package (The Little Christmas Co), a whole double smoked, free range ham on the bone plus calico ham bag and a local peach jam, seeded mustard and ham glaze recipe card (Meat at Billy’s) and 2 x gourmet Christmas hampers (House of Harvey and Hawthorne Garage). The total prize is valued over $700.00.
Even better, we will hand deliver this fabulous prize to your door.
Simply enter your details below.
For full terms and conditions, please see below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Enter for a chance to win 1 x real Christmas tree in the size of your choice, including a Christmas tree stand, and a decorations package. This prize valued over $300.00.
- Enter for a chance to win 1 x whole double smoked, free range leg ham on the bone, 1 x local peach jam, seeded mustard & ham glaze recipe card and 1 x calico ham bag from Meat at Billys valued at $180.00.
- Enter for a chance to win 1 x gourmet Christmas hamper from House of Harvey valued at $130.00.
- Enter for a chance to win 1 x gourmet Christmas hamper from Hawthorne Garage valued up to $100.00.
- Winner will be selected at random and contacted by email.
- The competition opens on Thursday, 14 November 2019, closes on Thursday, 29 November 2019 and the winner will be announced on Saturday, 30 November 2019.
- This prize includes delivery to the winner at a time mutually convenient to the winner and vendors of this prize.
- This competition is open to Brisbane residents only.
- Only one entry may be submitted per person.
- The Terms and Conditions of the respective vendors also apply.
- The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promotion is hosted by The Little Christmas Co and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platform.